Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Rhye
Senior Contributor

Re: GRATITUDE

@Judi9877 I'm always in awe how of you manage the heavy things, it's truly remarkable.

And @TAB I'm genuinely pleased to hear you've been travelling with less worry onboard – how good does it feel when you get some of your headspace back?!

As for me, today I'm grateful to be amongst people I count as friends, that's all you folk 🐸

@Oaktree @RedHorse @perspective @Shaz51 tonight I'm grateful for the changing seasons and the company of fellow travellers 

Tonight I am grateful for the safety of good friends 

Meggle

Rhye
Senior Contributor

That's a beautiful gratitude moment @Oaktree 💙

Today I am grateful for small moments, the ones where you forget about future worries or past regrets, and they remind you that everything is temporary.

Would love to hear from others today if they'd like to share their moments of gratitude @Eve7 @TAB @AussieRecharger @outlander @Emelia8 @Bow @creative_writer @Krishna @Zoe7 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..had to think for a bit, but grateful I had money to buy food and a few necessities from supermarket this morning.. got slugged with a huge bond yesterday, may as well have got a rental flat (? ) sorta defeats the purpose of being in caravan park ? @Rhye 

Rhye
Senior Contributor

If I'm honest @TAB gratitude is a practice that I have to intentionally think about too at times. It can be an indicator that I need to refocus on some of the positive things in my day.

Bond is never fun to pay @TAB, but I'm pleased to hear you had the funds for food and groceries. I hope you got yourself a treat 😊

TAB
Senior Contributor

..yeah I shouldn't have slipped that bit in at the end re bond @Rhye  oh well

Rhye
Senior Contributor

It's life @TAB, the highs and the lows 👍

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yes , was telling myself everything cant be perfect @Rhye

I'm grateful for this forum, where I can come and be accepted and welcome, regardless of whatever else is going on in my life.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance