Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: GRATITUDE

I will definitely let you know @greenpea 

@tyme  you never know this white bunny may be your next fur baby 🤗

I'll be waiting 🙂 @greenpea  Thanks for the encouragement.

Seeing I live on my own, maybe it is a bunny sign 🙂

@tyme 🙂💚

@Flying_Hams your gratitude post was excellent. I'm glad I got a chance to read it. Thanks for sharing with us.

@tyme@greenpea I'm very interested in this lovely bunny story. I had bunnies when I was little. They were infected by mosquitoes as you mentione@greenpea it was heartbreaking. I'm in VIC that was maybe 30 years ago!? 

I'm so excited that this bunny could be for you @tyme I hope you him again. It will def. be a sign they want to live with you😊🐇

That’s correct @tyme  and there’s a sign at the border informing the rabbits to stay down south!

I'm thankful for the sun rays on my toes in the morning
The crackling of Frost under my shoes on a Winter's morning
The bird calls early dawn and sunset
The feeling all is well when I take a deep breath
and the feeling that I'm not alone when I read these pages
Thanks guys

@maddison   hi maddison yes 30 years ago it was just mixamatosis which is an evil disease which the government refuses owners of bunnies a vaccine 😡. there is a recent disease which there is a yearly vaccine for which is called calici virus which owners should definately get the vet to give to their bunny.  both are spread by insects like mozzies.  the disease is also spread by the infected bunny being cared for by the other bunnies in the family group.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@tyme I would not like to be shared in posts about what a great lucky country Australia is.  There is a LOT wrong with this country.  I take offense to those who wish to project such patriotic ideology when it comes to seeing Australia as a luck country.  Using comparisons of one country Vs another reminds me of how I was once brow beaten by like so to eat my food being compared to a 3rd world country. 

The Pastor that abused us kids in his home and was found guilty still has an award of Australia.  That is just the tip of the iceberg.  My wife and I had a pedaphile not long removed from the court system and one of the guys sitting on the Royal Commission Bench used to groom me and many other homeless kids as a child. 

So much more wrong with this country like most others across the world.  Please be careful what you share me when you don't know me.

Despite this country chewing me up, seeing my brother prematurely depart and many other kids that were subject to the crown and so on ... I choose to be thankfully for the power that resides in me that has kept me with my family for 30+ year but have zero to be thankful for when it comes to national pride and likewise religious projections.

A special Thank You to Me for still kicking in a country that has a lot to answer for.  There is nothing lucky about it.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance