Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: GRATITUDE

That’s a good one @RedHorse 

Today I am grateful for new starts

Meggle

Hi @Rhye  Tonight I am grateful that my daughter is safe with a roof over her head and being well supported by her team. I’m also grateful for being able to choose what I put on my dinner plate, warmth from a fire and most importantly,  I am breathing 🙏❤️

That’s so beautiful @Krishna . Thank you for sharing.

Today, I’m grateful to be tired at the end of a working day. I’m grateful to have health. I’m grateful for people who are grateful. I’m grateful for all the challenges I’ve had today because it’s helped me grow in compassion and patience.

@Shaz51 @maddison @Oaktree 

I am grateful that while recovering from ankle surgery I have been able to catch up with some reading. This week’s book is I am Malala which is brilliant and making me grateful that I live in Australia.

@Rhye @Shaz51 @tyme @Krishna @Oaktree 

I'm thankful for hot water and heating. And for a sunny day. I'm thankful for shelter. And that tomorrow I can begin again, with the possibility of hope and the hope of possibilities.

Today I am grateful for my best friend and breakfast when her ex husband comes to visit his daughter. 

Meggle

Tonight I'm thankful for the winter solstice and longer days ahead

Me too @Dimity 

I noticed on the weatherzone app that the sun will start to set about a minute each day moving forward.

Will be nice to have more light in the afternoon. 

hanami 💮

I am grateful for my little family.

Meggle

@hanami @Shaz51 @Dimity @Eve7 @tyme @TAB @Rhye @GrevilleaBlooms 

TAB
Senior Contributor

I am grateful I have shelter and a bed. Also family re brother who sent me compo claim stuff else I would not have known @Oaktree
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance