Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Codex1
Senior Contributor

Extremely lonely

So I cope by eating and sleeping. I've changed care organisations now so I should get better support. For now I'm lonely and passing the time in these forums, eating junk food and sleeping. Life is just too hard for me to cope with at the moment, with all the stupid crappy waiting around! I'm bored, tired, hungry. A little depressed but ok with meds, and upset about this on-going pandemic. Please kindly don't ask about supports for me outside these forums. Thank you, I just need moral support here for now. My offline supports will work themselves out. I'm just not very patient. I've also spent all my money this week on Uber trips and a shopping delivery. So... Of course I now have to wait till next week to organise a good outing. I'm also kicking myself for not staying with this care organisation I've re-joined two days ago. I wasn't thinking very clearly... Until very recently. I'm such a bozo! When my mental health plays up I'm as dumb as a fox. When it gets sorted with stronger medications, I wonder where my intelligence has gone.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Extremely lonely

I hear you @Codex1 and glad you are reaching out for support here. Is there anything else that works as a coping tool? Maybe have a read of this thread 😊https://saneforums.org/t5/Looking-after-ourselves/Coping-Toolbox-what-is-in-yours-to-help-you-cope/m...

Re: Extremely lonely

Great suggestion @Paperdaisy 

And I can totally relate to you @Codex1 . I do like to use the forums to connect with others even if it talking about the weather, music, plants etc as a nice distraction. Everyone is always really supportive but I totally understand when you say you are upset with this ongoing pandemic. I have felt that a lot recently and I know I have been really lucky but I feel really drawn down by it and feel like life is harder than ever for me. 

And definitely relate to feeling a bit airy when mental health plays up. I actually cannot think straight and start knocking things over by accident but can't seem to help it. Oh well, I just have to pick it up or clean it up and try again. 

Sending support ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance