Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

ButterflyWings
Senior Contributor

Diamond Dot Paintings/Pictures

Building on the idea of paint-by-numbers and embroidery patterns, Diamond Dots consume one's energy and can be calming. You have little plastic dots and an adhesive canvas, with a tool and wax for application to the corresponding colours and patterns on the canvas. I find them great for my anxious, triggered days as it gives me a great distraction. I can lose hours diamond-dotting! There is a saying that the biggest lie a crafter tells themselves is "just one more section, then I'll...." Oops!

I wonder, is anyone else into this? Or colouring in etc. and do they find it helpful? 

(Admin, feel free to transfer this post to a more appropriate area if needed... still navigating this place and feeling a little overwhelmed by it)

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Diamond Dot Paintings/Pictures

@ButterflyWings  Hi ButterflyWings there is another thread where art and craft is discussed alot ..... I will tag @outlander  as she will definately know.

@ButterflyWings There are a couple of threads where you might like to visit with like minded art and crafty people... Re: Craft Corner.Number 4 attempt   Through One's Eyes 

Thanks @Zoe7 💞

@ButterflyWings it seems you have found the thread, well done. I'll tag @Emelia8 and @Lee82  as they both enjoy to diamond paint as well. Welcome to the forums Butterfly 🦋

Thank you 😊 I've got 3 WorksInProgress currently...might have a tiny chance of finishing at least one this year!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance