Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Decluttering and home maintenance

@Shaz51  ahhh Shaz51 don't do book work talk to us instead :)xx

ha ha love too talk to you my super @greenpea  Smiley Very HappyHeart

Hoping you were able to multitask @Shaz51  and do some bookwork whilst chatting to @greenpea 😀.

About 1/3 of large bookshelf now sorted. 

@Former-Member  @Shaz51  I do my best decluttering when I am manic I simply throw everything that isn't nailed down into the bin lol!!

Yikes @greenpea have you considered investing in a fixation device whilst you are euthymic and fastening objects securely as a precautionary measure?

ha ha I have been multitasking all my life @Former-Member , @Determined@Ali11 

@greenpea, what did you do today xoxo

@Former-Member  it is so funny Darcy when I was really manic and sick over a long period of time I ended up with one pair of shoes and a dress, skirt and top everything else I threw out rofl. Best thing I can do is take my meds lol Smiley Winkxxx

@Shaz51  I went for a walk this morning and then later went to a cafe with daughter. Had a couple of cat naps. Tomorrow will be busier as I have my mental health care nurse so I plan to do loads of extra walking and talking with her :). Plus I have son2 home so will take him for treats at the bakery.

Sounds like a relaxing day @greenpea, you must've enjoyed the cafe visit Smiley Happy 

Yes I did which reminds me I need some help Ali11 you might be able to help me. @Ali11 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance