Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Decluttering and home maintenance

Yikes, we have started negotiations for a house interstate (which if accepted would be subject to sale of our place).

Began washing down some walls and doors today, focusing on the bathroom.

wow , things are moving @Former-Member Heart

we have fiitted some yard tidyup in between work for the last 2 days , soo might have to go to the dump tomorrow

hello @greenpea , @Sophie1 , @Smc , @Determined  xx

Yard tidy up = 😀 @Shaz51 

ah ha whatwe need to do next is cleaning the steps and cement which has turned black and the verandra walls , windows and door have mildue on them Smiley LOL @Former-Member 

I don't think we can ever say 'job finished' @Shaz51 although I do wish I had the Shazzle Dazzle home cleaning service available.

I'd started a box sort out this morning before things went otherwise... so I've got a magazine title I want to keep sorted neatly into a box, and the one double up that I found is hopefully helping someone pass time in a hospital waiting room.

Times like now @Former-Member  it would be lovely to be able to chip in in a practice way to help out a special friend. Thinking of you as you embark on this new journey and pray it goes as smooth as it can for you. 

Donating duplicate magazines = 😀 @Smc 

Offering to help but not having to put in the hard yards  = 😀😀   @Determined LoL (I too would have been more than happy to help with your  yard tidy this week).

@Former-Member @Determined @Smc @Shaz51 @Sophie1  and everyone I have been carrying around 2 broken chairs in my boot now for months because I am scared that if I organize a pick up people will dump their rubbish next to mine and I will be blamed by the other older and finicky residents. What should I do?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance