Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

🤗💕 @frog .... it's nice to be able to share things that have worked for me.

Slow start for me today.

How are you going @Faith-and-Hope @Teej @outlander @Former-Member @Owlunar and all passing this way

My goals are:

• do some yoga and stretching
  • vacuum my room
  • clean bathroom sink
  • organise my strorage cage

That's looking a bit ambitious given that the morning is almost gone but we'll see

And a couple to look forward to:

• make some bickies
  • early to bed and read

Morning @frog 👋💕

I have done some room sorting ✔️

Cooking a very late breakfast, so let's call it brunch .....

Settling into my next assignment .....

Sounds like you're going well today @Faith-and-Hope

Hope you make good progress on the assignment

I'm yet to get off the mark with my list so off to do my yoga now

My daily goals are considerably less @frog 

Work here on the forums until my shoulder pain irks me too much - I don't think that will be long now actually

Clear the clothes drying in my lounge - I have the heater running but most of the clothes are still too damp to put away - I have moved them around a bit

Cook my main meal to have early because my pain levels are high today - I think that's my next task

Have a break and then do some personal writing - I hope

The jigsaw I did is still on my table in the other front room - my stars it gets cold in there - it's a master bedroom actually but too cold in winter and too hot in summer and the back bedroom is still a good size and so private - looking out onto my courtyard and garden - and it's easy to heat and cool.

Ah yes - the table - that's where I normally have my piano keyboard but not at the moment because of the jigsaw - which looks fantastic - I have another jigsaw to do - an old one - but I can't play the keyboard unless it's on that table

Yes - I can write this on my list of things to do next week - or after they release us from lockdown - is to get a stand for the keyboard - and that would be excellect - 

This post got a bit out of hand Frog - but there we are - I think it's about time to cook my dinner -

Dec

Thanks @frog 🙏 

Hi @Owlunar 👋 

Hi @Former-Member @outlander @Owlunar @Faith-and-Hope and everyone passing this way.

I am struggling with motivation. Posted here but 'authentication failed' Smiley Frustrated

Anyway, yesterday my daughter and I were each other's accountability buddies re getting stuff done. First time I've done it and it was really helpful. We sent each other our goals for the next 2 hours and then checked back; no judgement just encouragement.

For the next 1 1/2 hours I plan to:

• work on job application - 2 x 15 minute blocks
  • washing out
  • tidy courtyard
  • iron 1 thing

Go well with your goals today everyone.

sounds good @frog I hope you get what you need to done

How did you go this afternoon @frog ?

Hey @Faith-and-Hope I went ok. Thanks for checking in and sorry for the delayed response.

This week has been way too full, and dragging at the same time. Work is a bit full on due to end of financial year. At least it's hump day. I have a friend visiting this weekend. It's so important to have something to look forward to.

Take care friend.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance