Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Check In Space

goodnight @greenpea hope you sleep well. good luck for tomorrow. let me know how you go Heart

Thanks so much @Shaz51
You too

@outlander  I cant sleep atm my left hand is shaking like nuts. Thank you outlander I will definately let you know how it goesw tomorrow.Heart

It is hard and scary advocating @greenpea. We will be there holding your hand tomorrow all the way. We won't let it go until you are ready. I had my boys last week. Very difficult but it's over now. You can do this. You are such a good Mumma. Like dear @outlander said please let us know how you go tomorrow ❣️

Perhaps a cup of sleepy tea might help and then a good night's sleep will follow? 

Love you pea x

@Anastasia  yes I will go get a tea.  The shaking is really bad .... how did you go with your son? did they listen .... really listen to your concerns?

Ohh hugs my @greenpea ❤

@Anastasia ❤❤

She was very unprofessional @greenpea 

The coordinator said she hadn't had a similar experience in her time (many years). 

So in saying that I feel confident you won't experience the same. 

Is it his review that you are having.

*Sipping in a tea with you too x

Hello gorgeous sister @Shaz51 ❣️🤗

@Anastasia  sorry to hear that you had a dud. son2's psychiatrist dumped him after 3 years with a letter .... so unprofessional.....I was furious. son2  has been put with the public system.  We wont be meeting his psychiatrist but with the team .... there is a waiting list of 6 months.... I am hoping with son2's obvious needs they will rush him through the system and he will be seen earlier.

Ok. That's awful pea I am sorry to hear that!

Well I am sending the Universe wishes that they listen and have you and your son's best interests at heart tomorrow. I mean that, you are both worth it ❣️

Do you feel a little better sweetheart with the chat and cuppa? I hope you do 🙏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance