Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

not so many Acheivements today but here goes my list ,one made my bed,two had a shower,three did a load of washing,four sprayed air freshner in the house,five messaged a family member,six Brushed my teeth,seven cooked dinner. eight time for some self care then dessert 

Hi @Judi9877 

Whoa sounds like some great achievements Judi9877!

Today so far I have had breakfast I had a boiled egg and soldiers, and some soldiers had vegemite on them, got out the food for dinner to defrost, got dressed, brushed my hair and teeth, talked to my family and decided what we are having for dinner, worked on my studies, help my daughter with her studies, emailed a teacher, ordered some christmas presents (starting early hahaha) and watched a movie. 

I'm pretty happy with my day today. 

Today I achieved:
- getting up before 10am
- going to the gym after lockdown stopped me
- having brekky after gym
- buying toothpaste for bad teeth that I needed and mouthwash with it
- doing some watching and engaging with some content I needed for my analyst role
- trying to sort out myself

Good evening @Flying_Hams @pinklollipop15 @LostAngel @Maelstrom1 @Adge @Daisydreamer @cloudcore @Former-Member @Shaz51 @frog @Rosie93 @CalmingNature @TideisTurning @BPDSurvivor @HenryX and all forumites here. Well done on your achievements!

Today, I achieved the following things:

- Spoke to a peer worker on the phone about my mental health situation who I met in hospital several weeks ago

- Spent time knitting my Mental Health Recovery Blanket 

- Worked out why I was experiencing my mental health episode to a point - too many expectations on myself to recover from my hospital episode quickly which was causing me distress

- download some more songs on my iPhone from Apple Music 

- spent time talking to my sister about my cat whom I'll collect from her house on Sunday and bring home at long last.

Keep those achievements coming!

Judi9877😎🌻

Hi @Judi9877 

Sounds wonderful. What sort of music did you download?

So far today I was up early about 6am and it is sunny after rain and thunderstorms overnight (and I think hail too!). I had breakfast (baked beans on toast) and had a tea. I did some yoga and called my grandma for her birthday. I took some time to plan out my day today and made another tea. So happy with today so far!

Hope you have a great day!

hello forum friends todays list of acheivements are ,thinking more clearly,resting,checking Emails,connecting with family online,hot shower,waking up at a more normal time after having a beautifull sleep last night,taking my medication,trying to let go of the idea of having to control everything in the everyday,making my bed,doing a load of washing,have a good night forum friends stay safe 

Hi everyone!

Im having a few challenges at the moment, so I'm glad to share my achievements today:

1. I completed my second last uni assignment.

2. I did my quota of walking by going round and round in the courtyard due to being in forced quarantine....

Hi everyone!

@Judi9877 @LostAngel @Flying_Hams @Maelstrom1 @pinklollipop15 

Well Done @BPDSurvivor 😅🌴👸🏻

Went to gym after my other plan to get early haircut fell through
My plan to walk,at beach with someone new fell through too so decided to go to gym with friend instead.
Had brekky after like old times with friend afterwards
Went to officeworks to look for desk
Updated something for analyst role
Had tea and then headed out to go out
Had an okay night with some people
Coming home now

hello @Judi9877 @Flying_Hams @BPDSurvivor @TAB @pinklollipop15 and anyone else on the forums tonight,todays achievements are one getting up in the morning rather than the afternoon,two making my bed,three eating breakfast,lunch and dinner,Four setting boundries on social media use when feeling overwhelmed,five having 2 hot showers including face scrub,six checking emails,seven thinking about upcoming aounselling session and what I may need to talk about at that appointment,eight doing some Journaling,nine watching a favourite series,ten connecting with family Smiley Happy have a good night Forum Friends Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance