Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Hi @Arizona  .... 👋

I flew into a lockdown last night, so plans for today went out the window .....

I slept in.  "Slept in" meant dozing back off ..... think I only woke up 4 times last night, but slept heavily in between ✔️

Went out for shopping cos there was little in the house ..... I ended up staying longer in the west than originally planned, so that meant a fridge clean-out along with putting all the food away ✔️

I left D2 with her sibs, having breakfast and then lunch with them, then fell asleep again for a couple of hours ✔️

Then checked the mail and opened the important stuff ..... the rest of that backlog can wait for tomorrow ✔️

A friend here called, which is as nice ..... feeling a bit of "welcome back" from the environment, but I am also sad at having left D1, SnIL, grandbub, and S1 in the west 😔

More clean up and sort out tonight along with a bit of a cheat dinner ..... most of it was buy and heat or buy and toss (salad), but it was delicious and felt healthy.✔️

Sorted some uni stuff and sent an email ✔️

Took out the rubbish and recycling ✔️

Now for clean-teeth and bed ......

G'night

I did an online shopping order and picked it up via Click & Collect. 

I drank more water. 

I made a salade niçoise for dinner. 

I put a treatment in my hair. 

I had a shower. 

I cleaned my teeth.

I spent time with my Pug. 

I'm going to have a cup of tea and watch the Netflix documentary about dogs now.

I had my shopping delivered from Coles but I won't do it again because the quality of the fruit and vegetables isn't very good. 

I took my Pug for a walk in the sunshine and I realised while I was walking him that I feel angry about something, but I'm not sure what I feel angry about. 

I took my vitamins and antidepressants. 

I have just turned the heater up and made myself a cup of tea and I'm going to listen to my audio book now. My Pug is snoring softly beside me.

I did my Saturday morning Yoga Class, this morning.

I got my 3 Aviaries all done, this afternoon - Stocked up all their Seed Hoppers, cleaned & Refilled their Water Hoppers.

Did a bit of cleaning in there.

Baby Barbary Dove (gorgeous Fluffy thing) is still sitting on the Aviary Floor - it cannot fly yet.

It's parents are feeding & looking after it, on the Aviary floor - They even sat on the Baby Dove at night, to keep it warm (that's what they do with their babies).

I'm just back home, after doing some shopping.I did not get all my shopping done, as I ran out of energy.

There an unusually high number of weird Drivers on the road (this afternoon) - They were swerving between Both Lanes, cutting other Cars off, etc.

So No Thanks, I had enough of Putting up with that (a bit dangerous) - So came straight home.

Adge

I had a shower and washed my hair with my salon quality shampoo and conditioner. 

I cleaned my teeth. 

I blow dried my hair with my ionic and ceramic hair dryer. 

I did my affirmation in the mirror. 

I drank some water. 

I wanted to make a risotto with tuna and lemon but it's getting late so I will make it tomorrow. I will just have a salade niçoise for dinner. 

"I love and approve of myself."

I cooked a mushroom omelette for breakfast for  D2, D3 and me.

I got a bit more cleaned up in the house and vacuumed half my bedroom.

I did some more knitting of my grandbaby's cardi.

I started my art project.

I cooked Nachis for dinner with D2, D3 and S2, and watched a Korean cooking show.

I had my breakfast. 

I washed my face with a warm face washer. 

I ordered some vitamins. 

I washed some towels.

I did my affirmations in the mirror.

I made my bed.

I cleaned my Pug's nose roll. 

I made a baked brown rice risotto with tuna and lemon and it was so yummy.

I listened to my audio book. 

I spent time with my Pug.

I stayed awake all day.

I didn't take my Pug for a walk because it was too cold today (it's only 8°C right now).

I don't have any depression today. I just have some anxiety. 

I ate healthy food all day. 

I took my vitamins and antidepressants.

I put a treatment in my hair. 

I had a shower. 

I cleaned my teeth. 

I had an appointment with a disability advocacy worker and she's going to help me with my housing agency (and other problems).

I went to the supermarket and bought some lettuce and some raw vegan chocolate*.

I had some cuddles with my Pug. 

I'm going to make a cup of tea and watch a documentary on Netflix now.

*I'm not a vegan. I have a lactose intolerance and I can only eat dairy products that are low in lactose like yoghurt and hard cheeses. I don't eat regular chocolate anymore, ever since I gave up sugar a few years ago. The raw vegan chocolate is sweetened with coconut nectar and contains no cane sugar.

I cooked twice today, and worked on grandbaby's cardi Mafter a lecture and tutorial this morning.

Headung back into the studio now to get some work done for class tomorrow. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance