Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Challenge of the day!

Hi @Teej. what a great idea setting each day a challenge. I would love to be a part of this group. Here is a pic from my backyard taken at 6.41pm. 
whits puffy clouds infront of a blue sky. Not a bit of wind in the air.

C868F2BD-F3A9-4379-BE69-D2D231E82B32.jpeg

Thanks a much @Lee82 , @Maggie , @Shaz51 , @Owlunar , @Snowie .

They were great to see what the weather and sky are like near you. It looks like it was an pretty ok autumn day where we were. @Shaz51 It looked a little hot where you are 🥵. Great to see you join in @Lee82. 😊 and hope you join us tomorrow.

You'll all have to keep me on my toes thinking of new challenges. 

just tagging a few members that might like to join in, although I haven't caught up to where they are at much lately so if I tag you and it's not the right time or thread it's all ok not to respond as well. 
@Appleblossom , @Gazza75 , @Mazarita , @oceangirl , @TAB , @Ant7 , hmm brain dead. Will try to think of others later too. 

Anyone who is following along please feel free to join in. I will do my utmost to keep this thread going daily although I'm not sure about weekends yet. 

It looked a little hot where you are 🥵. ---- ohhhh yes it sure is @Teej 

aircon on 

And I forgot to say @Lee82 that your photo has such lovely colours (I loved the light blue with whites and greys) and I enjoyed the description. 😊

Glad you've got the aircon on @Shaz51 💜😊 . I hope it's not too humid where you are. 

Thanks @Teej . Sorry bout the quality of the pic. My phone is slowly dying on me and the camera is no good anymore. 

All good @Lee82😊 . It's not so much about the quality of photos or thoughts, more just joining in. ✔️

@Teej  Funny I never take a photo of the Sky but I was looking at the sunrise at work this morning and snapped this photo it is not too good did not do it justice anyway.2EDE904D-889A-4894-8326-AB46782DEB95.jpeg

83CCB023-F3C9-4E6B-9AC6-1CC373F44252.jpeg

This pic was taken today but I thought it was a good image to share. I was sitting outside my house a little while back during a thunderstorm and I was taking heaps of pics of the sky and I happened to snap this shot. Hope you all enjoy it. 

@TeejHey

@Maggie @Shaz51 @Lee82 @Ant7

Disinfected phone, keyboards: pianos and puta ... yesterday

A lotta peep have 2 phones. I have 2 pianas!

Half kitchen today

NOt sure if I can keep this up...

Smiley Tongue

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance