Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Carers under 30...

i have my music and headphones, water, a few lollies, a few things for pop like reflux, pain reflief and throat lozenges if he needs them. @Former-Member

ill find out the date of surgury tomorrow, recovery time, op procedure, pre and post op care requirments (like fasting etc) and i guess what ever else is invloved......
Former-Member
Not applicable

Have you got your list of questions ready @outlander?

I think ive got them all @Former-Member ill have my phone too so if i think of any i can write then fown on the stickynotes too

thinking of you big time for tomorrow @outlander xxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander

Being organised = đź‘Ť

Will you have opportunity to do anything else in your trip to the big smoke?

Thanks sister @Shaz51 ❤

@Former-Member as pops not that well ill just go there and come back. My appointment is supose to be for 930/10 but we all know what hospitals are like.. and they said it might take over an hr to discuss everything. So by the time thats done and we grab something to eat itll be at least 12 then a 3 hr trip home so its a pretty big day. I was going to cancel the trip cause of pop being unwell but hes ok while hes sitting around and gad the throat lozenges and water so he should be ok. I dont have anyone at home to look after him and if i was to cancel tomorrow i cant see them again until Jan and the surgury will then be pushed back more so its not ideal. Theres only a short walk between the train station and the hospital and ill get there almost 45 min early so we can walk slowly. Sometimes i think i need 2 of me!

@Former-Member i finally finished the last assessment
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yahoo @outlander đź™Śđź™Śđź™Ś

fingers crossed its a pass @Former-Member then ill have completed the course. i should find out by friday

ill also find out results on wednesday about todays health test- secret womens business as you call it.
Former-Member
Not applicable

You have a lot happening this week @outlander, hopefully a little bit of self care in there.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance