Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Carers under 30...

Hugs to you my angel 😇 @outlander 💜 💜 💜

@Sans911 🥰💕

Very soon we'll be a little closer in time lil Sis @outlander and the weather is getting cooler here too. So we'll be able to share a Milo together.

I've made my bed and in honour of Jasper I have a black and white cat duvet cover on. Plus black and white pj's. I've tried to put some pics up but need to resize them. I'll try tommorow.

Sounds good @Sans911 and i love the sound of your cover too 👍🙏😍💌🌻

Goodnight @Sans911
Im going to try for some sleep,its nearly 4 am here so think it might be a good idea.
Hoping your sleeping now 💌💜

Thanks for sitting with me 💌

Hi @outlander, hope you got some sleep last night.

Am thinking that you probably should check in with a doctor, particularly since you're caring for your Pop. The aged care home my parents are in is being ultra careful about any coughs or colds, both because of the danger of the coronavirus getting in, and because any cold might lower residents' immune systems. You'd possibly be given a "better safe than sorry" test for your Pop's sake.

Thanks @Smc ive already had the swabs done for coivid and they came back negative thankfully!
Ive spoken with my gp yesterday but she didnt say anything just that its good my test was negative...

@outlander - I've come looking for you here as it's another day we're I've not seen you much. I'm a bit concerned that the place you normally find safe here (to post) has been compromised and is probably quite triggering for you. I know there's lots of other places for you too and you never truly 'owned' it, but like many of us here we all have our safe corners. I coukd be totally off the mark, but I suspect I'm not. And I'm just concerned about you in general after some things you said yesterday. Sitting here waiting for you my Lil Sis @outlander
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance