Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

We’re going to ask boys to contribute weekly. If they had to rent they would be paying more than what they will give us. 

I’m so upset. The only thing to do is sell our home. Thsts overwhelming to think of. God I’m so not good atm. 

Zoe I know I hsvr hubby snd the kids thst I love too. 

@Zoe7 I feel so lost snd upset. 

I think asking the boys to contribute in that way is a great start Hon. I can only imagine how this is making you feel - as if you are letting people down - but you can't blame yourself BB - it is not a good situation to be in and anyone would feel upset with ehat you are dealing with @BlueBay

Feeling lost is also part of the unknown for you right now - so it is natural that you feel that way. Can you visit your daughter and get some Ayla cuddles right now BB - it might be good for you to get out of the house for a little while and see them both.

Hearing you too @BlueBay ..... and hearing that lack of empathy from bank staff for your situation. Makes it feel an awful lot worse ..... it makes it feel shameful, but you are absolutely right - if that bank clerk was to find their hours cut back, together with being in physical and emotional pain, with mental health issues layered in there too, they certainly wouldn’t be so smug about the way they spoke to you ...... I don’t wish ill on them, but geez ..... does it honestly take having huge struggles like this to be able to open your heart to others ??  They have to work to the rules and boundaries, but how they communicate with someone in your position can really add to the distress.  It’s so unnecessary .... grrrrrr .....

Have a look at this and see if they can help you Hon ....

https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/subjects/crisis-and-special-help

Thankyou @Faith-and-Hope

i will look st this later. I know the guy st the bank is doing his job but he should hsvr showed a bit more empathy. 

I can’t fix things anymore. It’s all done. I can’t do anymore. 😥

I’ve done everything I csn from getting food vouchers, food, organising relief grants for gas electricity and water. I’ve tried the bank but thst got me nowhere. The trouble is our property is worth quite a bit but we have not enough cash flow. It’s all tied up with our home. 

I don’t think I hzvd the energy to move sgsin. But maybe I have no choice 😢

we’re so bad financially I sm just crying. 

I csnt live like this snymire. 

I just want to take something I have snd end it all 😥

Feeling destructive right now 

I’m going to go now snd see if I’m here tomorrow 

everything I try to do never works 

cdnt fix things 

mad mental illness 

I’m sorry I just need time out 

@Faith-and-Hope@Zoe7@Hope4me@outlander@Shaz51

i wish there was an easier way 

Will be thinking of you @BlueBay Stay safe Hon. We love and care for you here Heart

💙💙💙 @BlueBay ......

@BlueBay, one of the option on that site is for the government organisation to issue you finance based on the value of your home ..... it is owing to having the home that they can extend finance in a similar way to a bank, if you are eligible according to whatever else they need to tick, but there is no interest in seeing you leave your home.  People who are in financial trouble but stilll in their own home are easier to support that people who are in financial trouble and homeless, or paying rent without owning anything.  You are just in a bad spot, and organisations like this - a government body so there is no private business interest involved - are designed to help you get back on your feet.

It is very hard, but just keep walking through each day as best you can, making contact with organisations like this when you can.  There will be support available Hon.  Just keep looking and asking.

Hugs n hugs ..... I would come with you if I could.

Thankyou @Faith-and-Hope ❤️

I will look through it and see if they can help in any way. 

Part of me thinks the only way out if this mess is to 

1. End it all (the thought is very strong but I sm so scared of doing that)

2. Sell our beautiful home and look gir something cheaper/smaller and then psy most of our mortgage 

3. Me looking fir a new job with more hours (struggke to find snd tbh don’t think I could work full time again)

its all scary and emotional. 

I wish I could stop crying 

I hate this 

I hate it all 

it’s just getting too much 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance