Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Back @BlueBay and around for a while if you need a distraction Hon Heart

@Zoe7

I’ve been crying 

I’m really depressed 

why does each session trigger me 

think I should go to bed 

hug my pillow

and cry 😢 

Those sessions are triggering because you are dealing with some huge stuff BB - go easy on yourself Hon - there is a lot of emotional energy put into those sessions and now you have a little time to sit with what you talked about it is bound to get to you @BlueBay.

An early night might be good for you and crying is your way to release some of that pain.

How is your headache - have you been drinking plenty of water to help a little?

Yeah @Zoe7 ive drunk heaps of water tiday. I made a conscious effort because of the headache. 

You’re right the session takes a lot out of me. Mentally and physically. I keep picturing my brother snd me yelling at him. Punching snd hitting him. So much snger. 

I think I’ll head to bed Zoe. Thanks for staying with me. 

Enjoy your dinner. Sleep well my friend 

❤️❤️❤️

I hope you have a peaceful sleep @BlueBay Goodnight BB Heart I'll catch up with you tomorrow Hon Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Zoe7@Shaz51@Faith-and-Hope

I've had a productive hour -

1.  phoned telstra to sort out overdue amount that the community support centre paid.  OMG if i had to repeat myself once i had to 3 times.  the guy on the phone kept asking me the same questions just in a different way and the answer was the same for all questions!!!!   So annoying

So now he will make a note to not suspend my phone account.  they haven't received the payment from the community centre, but i did call telstra last week and gave them the voucher number of the payment.

2.  Called my private health insurance to see if we can reduce the payment or change the cover.  Been given a few options, they are goingn to email me with the info and i can think and call back.  But it basically saves me about $30 a fortnight.

3.  have an appt with bank on thursday to see if we can consolidate our credit card onto our home loan and cut up the credit card.

see all thse things I HAVE TO DO MYSELF, otherwise they just don't get done.  it's annoying and frustrating that i have to do it all the time.

Oh well done @BlueBay.... !!

Go you ...... 👍

It would be very frustrating having to do all that yourself Hon but you are doing it so you need to give yourself a lot of credit for that @BlueBay WTG BB Smiley Happy

Good on you @BlueBay for being practical and doing what is necessary. 

More power to you Bella.

I used to get upset that my exhusband needed me to make a car decision.  Its hard, but we know and respect you.

Heart

@Appleblossom@Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope@Shaz51

Just told hubby about private health insurance and his answer was nothing. Then he says oh well there’s not much of a difference so leave it!!!  Wtf. 

J swear I’m going to scream. 

Niw he is moving all the letters and paperwork I had in the kitchen. He’s put them all on the table and says go through them and put them away. 

I’m so angry I could hurt myself just to show him. 

He huffs snd puffs in the kitchen. I’m positive he has OCD. It’s frigging annoying the crap out of me. He lined up sll the coffee cups in the cupboard. Colour co-ordinated. He even arranged the pantry to ”his standard “. I let him do it because I wasn’t well and had no energy to say anything at the timr. 

Always arguing with the boys. They have a point in thst he whinges sll the time snout everything. I hsbr yo block my ears. 

Sirry for rant. I’m so sngry right. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance