Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: New meds making me feel sick

Hi @Decadian

Yes I am sure hubby has OCD.

Not talking much to him today, we are both snapping at each other.

It must be that time of the month again, because i am so bad.

I know the next few weeks will be hard, but I have support from my GP and here of course.  Abandonment and goodbyes are always hard for me.  

I hope you will be okay tomorrow at the funeral.

Thank you for support, I know you understand especially how hard it is having a mum like ours.

How has your day been?

@BlueBay. How wonderful to be able to reconnect with an old friend. 24 years and a lot of living and changes have occurred in thst period. I'm happy you will both take time over the Christmas period to realky get to talk and discover each other again.
I didn't do any housework. I looked after my niece for about 2 & 1/2 hours. We went tocthe park. I showed her different seeds the trees had dropped. Some she planted - where she thought more trees should grow - & others she skattered on the wind to find their own special place to grow. Yay! I'm finally going to have a tree hugger in the family. I tried with her older brothers and my son. Didn't take. But she is a little animal/nature lover. Was wonderful to see.
Of course after dropping her back with her mum, I slept. Kids that age. I forgot how exhausting they can be. I might need to teach her about meditation next - just listsning to the wind and birds and insects. It might mean I would get 5 minutes of not having to answer questions. Ah....silence

Why? Why? Why? @utopia 😃 I do remember the constant whys. 🎶💕

@Kurra. Yes I remember the why's. But it's nice not being the one called Mum, mummy, Mum, mum. Lol
How are you @Kurra

Thanks @BlueBay

I will be going to bed soon - I have just about got everything ready for the morning - I just have to iron my shirt and have a shower and wash my hair - it's fine and dries quickly and it will be fluffy if I let it dry in a towel and it will look better

It won't be easy - I am sure about that - but then - things do not work out as we imagine they will - but I do know I can live with myself - I know I will survive whatever TS has to say and I will be doing the best I can to keep away from her

I am so glad you went and saw your niece - and that you will see her over Christmas - and that's two people you have caught up with now - your mother does not have the power she thinks she has -

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance