Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

Good afternoon forumites
I had no idea this thread exists but i like the idea of it a lot

today my goal was to attend the gym which i did and also to look for a new job opportunity which i have done

time take advantage of the natural reward system in my brain and enjoy some time to myself lol

to all of you here who are struggling or suffering my thoughts are with you and also remember to take care of you. You deserve it.

All the best with your uni application @Faith-and-Hope 

Hello @Teej, @MDT, @Maggie, @Appleblossom,

having big trouble with tagging members Smiley Sad

Hi @Shaz51

Morning everyone,

My goal today (well, it’s going to be my daily goal for some time) is to:

- wallow (heartbroken)
- spend some time in outdoors (I find a bit of sunshine healing)
- light exercise

I say wallow because I’m nursing a broken heart (it’s a very recent thing) so I believe wallowing is often part of the healing process, I guess. I think that denying emotions will just mean that I hurt more in the long run so the tears and moping serve a purpose.

@Appleblossom, ah, I see your son is a team player in the kitchen. No solo artist in the making (yet). lol. I liked how you called it collaborative cooking 👨‍🍳👩‍🍳

@Maggie, thank you very much for your kindness and caring. It really helped to know someone cared 💖

Good morning @Teej @ Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Ant7 @Shaz51 @MDT and everyone else too. Sorry, I’m not purposely leaving names out but my memory has its limits 😂

Good morning @Pepperpot Im still at work. Winding the clock down. Its cold. Nicely written posts 😀 can’t wait to have breakfast , a hot bath .. and just .. sleep .. re goals I guess 🤔😇

My goal today is to not freak out about my psychologist app this afternoon
And hopefully discharge from the psych ward, I really need to go home and have decent food, recovering from an ed in hospital sucks.

@Pepperpot Wallowing is good for a while, be kind to you if you can.

@TAB I hope you manage sleep/rest today.

@The-red-centaur All the best for going home, I know those feelings well, the need for home and peace.

I have no goals yet, I really do mean things happen slowly in my world, so, it's goal planning I think, maybe!!!

@Teej@MDT@Faith-and-Hope and everyone else. 🙃🙃🙃

Morning @TAB, thank you 😊🐱I hope work goes quickly so you can rest at home.

Hi @The-red-centaur, I admire your goals. All the best at your psychologist app today 💐

Morning @Maggie, thanks! I’m just letting the wallowing phase run its course. When I’m ready to be done with wallowing, I think my body will know it 💖

You sound like you’re taking things slowly, which isn’t entirely a bad thing. I like your idea to plan goals today 😊
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance