Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: delayed notifications

Hey @nashy  all good for me too 😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

@nashy 

I'm the same as @outlander 

Sherry

Thanks heaps 😄  @BlueBay  @Razzle 

@Former-Member  @outlander  Thanks so much bear with me while I look into this Heart

Not getting notification today @nashy . 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@nashy 

Have also noted that I am now getting email if I post in a thread I subscribe to.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Same here @Former-Member @Teej , and the issue is still there this morning @nashy 

Strangely, in a thread I am subscribed to, I got a notification that someone had hit the support button on a post I made to them.  However there was, and still is, no notification (either on the new notifications list or an email) of a reply post made to me which I was very definitely tagged in.

I notice this morning too that several other threads I am subscribed to (though not specifically tagged to) have not sent me a notification of any sort, despite several posts having been made to the threads.  I checked to ensure that I am still subscribed to the threads in question ... and I am.

Sherry

Yeah still  having troubles  here too both onsite and emails 

hi @nashy yes mine is similar to outlander. Only a few notifications are coming through. It's been 48 hours of very few notifications coming through - a lot of the threads I've been tagged in are not coming through at all.

Tags, bell notifications and emails not coming through again. Some emails still coming through when someone supports a post which I do not subscribe to. The occasional email in threads I am tagged in but randomly coming in. Random updating of the bell notifications also - some responses registering and some not.

Bibs and bobs coming through here too @nashy. My posts aren't registering on the 'Latest Posts' feed either.

Thanks for the heads-up @outlander Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance