Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

outlander
Community Guide

delayed notifications

is anyone else getting really delayed notifications? both in emails on and the site as well? 

posts from 2 hrs ago are only just coming through to me now. 

30 REPLIES 30

Re: delayed notifications

Hey @outlander 

i haven’t had this problem. Hope it can be sorted out fir you. Hope you’re well. Xx

thanks @BlueBay its very annoying, hopefully its just a slight glitch.

@outlander  Mine are delayed too, both in forums and email

Good to know its not just me @Razzle hope its sorted soon..

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes @outlander @Razzle @BlueBay  ... I was getting the same issue with notifications.  Some came through in a timely manner, but others still have not come through, even though I was tagged on some of them and I was subscribed to others which never allerted me to new posts.

Sherry 

Hey all @Former-Member  @outlander  @Razzle @BlueBay  I will look into this for you this morning 🙂 Thanks for being super patient!

Hey there all thanks for your patience on this @outlander  @Former-Member  @Razzle  @BlueBay  

Sometimes we do have a delay with notifications when there's a lot of traffic on the forum, if it extends for too long (24-48 hours) please do let me know and I will continue to follow up on this issue 🙂 Can I confirm is everyone getting timely notifications now? Thanks crew.

@nashy   Seems ok now

Hey @nashy  no mine are still delayed or not coming through at all. That includes emails as well. On a thread im on ive been tagged but no notifications on the site or emails and theres been conversation on another thread but the last notification  i received  was from yesterday in emails and a notification  onsite this morning with a 'support' but nothing else. Some threads are showing  up as normal but most are still  delayed or not at all. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance