Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Daisydreamer
Senior Contributor

Welcome HappyCastle🎉

Hi there everyone, 

We are excited to announce that the SANE Forums team has a new member starting today! Please join me in extending a warm forums welcome to @HappyCastle🎉🎉

welcome GIF

@HappyCastle will join our amazing Peer Support Workers, working in the forums and on other SANE Peer Support Services such as the Online Mental Health Meet Ups.

HappyCastle brings a wealth of experience from years of working in mental health services, including online peer support. On her first day, we can already see her passion for peer support and we are so excited to have HappyCastle on board!

You might see HappyCastle around the forums over the coming weeks, so feel free to say hi and introduce yourself 😊

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Welcome HappyCastle🎉

via GIPHY

Thanks for the welcome - I'm happy to be here. 

A little bit about myself - I have been a peer support worker for a while now working in both face-to-face and digital spaces and am looking forward to being involved here! I have a particularly interest in supporting the LGBTIQ+ community.

I look forward to seeing you all around the forums! Smiley Surprised

Welcome @HappyCastleSmiley Happy

Hello  and welcome  @HappyCastle 👋😀

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance