Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // Sleep and Wellbeing // Thursday 15th July, 7PM-8:30PM AEST

Hey guys, Sorry to hear you're having trouble joining the chat at the moment. Please have a look at the FAQs here in case it can shed some light on the issues you're having joining/contributing to the chat today.

https://www.sane.org/peer-support/peer-group-chat/chat-faqs

Hopefully you can join us soon!

Kind regards, Otter

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // Sleep and Wellbeing // Thursday 15th July, 7PM-8:30PM AEST

Where do you log in? 
@Former-Member @Anastasia 

Did see you were logged in at one stage my @Emelia8  xxx

@Shaz51 ... I logged in as a guest with the name of Emelia, so maybe you could see that?  But I looked and can see my registered name of Emelia8 on the list of members, but I just couldnt get on there.  And as a guest, or if I somehow got on there as a member, I was not able to type messages.  So I just got frustrated and gave up.  The only other time I tried a few months ago, I had similar problem.

The topic Tuesday  format is more friendly @Emelia8 , xx 

Very true @Shaz51 .  Although TTs I have trouble keeping up, and tend to get left in the dust. I see you are hosting on next week. 👍

Ha ha I am @Emelia8 , @BlueBay 😀

I had no luck either @Emelia8 😔

@BlueBay sorry

Hi everyone, thank you for the tag i appreciate it 🙂  Despite wanting to be present for this chat on sleep and wellbeing i seem to have missed it on the evening it was happening. Apologies and I'll try and hopefully make it to the next topic 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance