Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Online Peer Group Chat// Lessons In Lockdown// Thursday 12th August, 7PM-8:30Pm AEST

I'm having a very bad day but I'm here. What is the chat thing about? Is it complicated? Do we have to go anywhere to chat?

@TideisTurning @CalmingNature @TAB @Clawde 

Re: Online Peer Group Chat// Lessons In Lockdown// Thursday 12th August, 7PM-8:30Pm AEST

Yeah @TAB This a con, they promised . .. ? I am not doing another  password either WTF 😷🙈

sorry @Arizona  hope things get better. there is a link a few posts back, I'm not up to doing new passwords and stuff at the moment too hard

yeah I pressed the link as should have started already and it wanted password and new username not happening @Clawde 

Hi @Arizona,

You can access the peer group chat via this link-

https://www.sane.org/peer-support/peer-group-chat 

Here are some Peer Group Chat FAQs.

Take care,

Sphinxly

Yeah my freind, this does not sound right don't trust any of it @TideisTurning @TAB @Arizona @CalmingNature  not happy you guys want the truth .? Why why why you can't handle the truth 

leave us be 

no wonder 💭 

Oh I'm sure it's real/legit @Clawde  it's just a bit over complicated seems

OK but Clawde not happy 😢 felt like saying the reality wish I did not be contacted I now wonder what.?

I'm sorry, I'm not going to participate in it. It's already 8pm and I'm very upset at the moment.

Hi there @Clawde,

I'm so sorry to see it has been stressful trying to access the Peer Group Chat tonight. Did you have a look at the FAQs? I'm sorry you were unable to join in tonight. A copy of the chat transcript will be posted in a few days here.

If you would like some technical support for next time you are welcome to email us on teams@saneforums.org.

Take good care,

Sphinxly

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance