Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Online Peer Group Chat// Celebrating Success// Thurs 17th June 7-8:30PM AEST

Hi there @TideisTurning 

I'm so sorry I missed the chat last night and wasn't there to support you. My mental health hasn't been the best this past week and I totally forgot about it. I'll read over the transcript and see what I can do.

Judi9877😎🌸

Re: Online Peer Group Chat// Celebrating Success// Thurs 17th June 7-8:30PM AEST

Hey @Judi9877, No worries at all. Good on you for putting yourself first also! Absolutely, have a read over the transcript and feel free to start a thread if there's any thoughts you'd like to add 😊

Hi @TideisTurning Thanks for getting back to me! Just letting you know that I've checked the Peer Support Chat page here and the Online Peer Group Chat// Celebrating Success// Thurs 17th June 7-8:30PM AEST isn't up there yet as a transcript which is kind of disappointing as I'm curious to know what was discussed and if I can help in anyway. I'll tag @Daisydreamer @pipinya @Peonies in here to see if they can help with this.

Have a great day!

Judi9877☺️🌸

There has been a little bit of a delay with it I'm afraid @Judi9877, though I'm told it should be up in the next few days. @HappyCastle is also a good person to ask for future reference also 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance