Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

TideisTurning
Peer Support Worker

Online Mental Health Meet Up// Opening Up About Your Mental Health// Thurs 25th March 7-8:30PM

Hi Everyone, 

Next week, we'll have our next Online Mental Health Meet Up on the topic of Opening Up About Your Mental Health: Learning to Share Your Story Safely & Effectively with Loved Ones on Thursday, 25th March from 7-8:30 PM AEDT facilitated by some of our peer support workers! If you're interested, head here for more details and to join on the night- you can also send us a question or suggestion for a future topic you'd like to see covered if you have any.

Feel free to tag anyone you think might be interested! All Welcome.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Online Mental Health Meet Up// Opening Up About Your Mental Health// Thurs 25th March 7-8:30PM

The next Online Mental Health Meet Up, on the topic of Opening Up About Your Mental Health is not long away from starting! If you'd like to join, just follow this link . Just tagging a few members who might be interested to make sure you know it's on! @Former-Member  @Appleblossom @Dani1981 @bipolarbunny @ArraDreaming @Bellarose75 @Snowie 

Re: Online Mental Health Meet Up// Opening Up About Your Mental Health// Thurs 25th March 7-8:30PM

Great do I have to sign up even if I have a sane account I’m having trouble getting in

I can’t comment in the box

You may need to sign up to participate @ArraDreaming or you can also enter as a guest and just follow along. These FAQs may help. There'll also be the opportunity to read the transcript of the discussion back later (through the same link above) if you're unable to get on this evening. Hope it gets sorted though! 😊

Thanks for thinking of me. Can't get my head around it tonight, maybe next time. I did put my email address in but nothing yet. Brain not working atm

All good @Former-Member. As I said to Jay5, there'll be a transcript you and anyone else interested can read back later on if you'd like 😊

Thanks for the tag, I am sorry I missed this @TideisTurning 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance