Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Lauz
Senior Contributor

Hello! News update from me!

Hi everyone!

As some have noticed, I have recently been away from the forums. I unfortunately had a sudden loss in my family which is what led to a bit of time off work for me. I know some of you have noticed that I’ve been back appearing online as I have slowly started returning to working part time. 

Alongside this update, I am really happy to let you all know that I am pregnant and expecting a little girl in October 😊 With this in mind I will be going on maternity leave in September. But do not worry! We are currently recruiting another Community Manager to help the team as I continue to work part time and transition to maternity leave. I’m really grateful to the community for their patience and understanding while I’ve been away and its really lovely to be back. A big huge thanks to @s-jay @nashy @Jupiter @Tortoiseshell for all the extra wonderfulness they have put in while I have been away

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Hello! News update from me!

Welcome back and congratulations @Lauz  🎀🎉🎈

Welcome Back @Lauz Smiley Very Happy❤🧡💛💚💙💜

and Congratulations 🎀🎉🎈🎈

@Lauz 

Welcome back!

my condolences for your loss and a warm congratulations about expecting a baby girl.

How are all your cravings going, any interesting recipes that come to mind?

Put your feet up and look forward to hearing from you. Take care.

So sorry for your loss @Lauz but super excited for you with your new addition to come - congratulations 🎉😁💖

@Lauzimages - 2020-06-09T184019.299.jpeg

@Lauz  Sorry about you loss. 💙💙

But super excited about your baby girl coming soon.

AE8DF86A-790F-4A95-B4F2-F96B2F3E8953.jpeg

I'm sorry for your loss @Lauz 

big congratulations on the exciting news 

hugs 🤗❤️

Thanks for all the lovely words everyone! No weird cravings @jem80 hehe although I am very much enjoying pasta generally at the moment! 

Former-Member
Not applicable

A lot going on for you @Lauz ... and lot of mixed feelings underneath too I'd say... but baby is priority now, just take it easy... happy for you 💐

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance