Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Shaz51
Community Guide

Cannot access forums from mobile

@Lauz, @s-jay, @nashy, @Former-Member

good morning

not sure where to put this , but I can not go the sane australia on my mobile phone --- it keeps telling me " Not available in your country "

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Cannot access forums from mobile

Hi @Shaz51,

This is strange! To clarify, have you previously been able to access the forums from your phone in the last week or so and now you can't? Or you haven't been using your mobile for forums before? Has this happened no matter where you are with your mobile?

Thanks for dealing with my 20 questions! We want to get this sorted for you 😎

have you previously been able to access the forums from your phone in the last week or so and now you can't?

yes , True @Lauz , @s-jay

when I access the forums from my phone ,it tells me to log in which I do and  have saved on the phone and then i am in

but now the log in sign does not come up , but i can go into the home page of the sane but if I click on a thread or like a comment , the message comes up as " not available in your country

everything works fine on the computer @Lauz

Thanks @Shaz51 - I am going to bring this to our tech team but as it's getting close to the end of the day we will probably only be able to get some answers (or more questions haha) to you tomorrow. Are you okay getting access on your other device/desktop for now? I will also send you an email to get some more info. Cheers

no worries @s-jay, I am on the laptop

and I have sent you a message

thanks @SANE-Admin Smiley Very Happy

@Shaz51

Just a thought... what phone are you using?

I have found that I am no longer able to access same via samsung internet app but can access using chrome (samsung phone) 

@Determined, we foundout my IP address is from china

so I need to find a australian web page

Do you have chrome as an option in your settings  @Shaz51? Red/yellow/green circle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance