Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

somethings not right forum

i am not sure what is going on but the somethings not right forum is not opening for me all the other forums are just not that one and i wondered is there something going on with that? it just comes up with an error page... has this happened to anyone else?

sorry forgot to tag @moderator  

23 REPLIES 23

Re: somethings not right forum

Eden1919,

I haven't noticed myself, but will take a note of it, for the morning moderators for sure.

Dockers6

I'm experiencing this too - I click on the 'Something's not right' forum, and I get an unexpected error. The new site isn't fit for use!

Hey @Gwynn and @Eden1919, just letting you know we'll pass this on to the community managers to take a look at on Monday. In the meantime, I wonder if it is possible to access that part of the forum by clicking through from an email notification to a specific post...? Apologies for the inconvenience 😞 

Hi @Acacia - I tried using an email notification to access the Something's Not Right subforum as you suggested, and I could only access that particular thread, not the subforum in general. Trying to click back to the subforum gave me the same blank page and error.
Former-Member
Not applicable

I was about to make a post about the same thing because I want make a post but I don't know where to put as I can't access the somethings not right to create the post which is frustrating because the next two week are my most difficult of the year and I'm already struggling with it because of an incident today

Very interesting @Former-Member . This was raised last week and we made a few checks - it seems the thread was there. I will do some investigating now. Thanks for letting us know!

@Eden1919 @Former-Member @Gwynn ,

Can you see this screen when you click on something's not right?

Screenshot 2022-09-04 200938.png

No, I see a blank white screen with the words “An Unexplained Error has occurred” in 12 point Times New Roman. It’s like getting an error message from 1996. 

0ECAEFDC-09A5-4211-9AC4-BD273B8AEEE6.png

Thanks @Gwynn - I think I know what has happened. I'll try to fix it tonight, otherwise I'll have to escalate it to the IT dept

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance