Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Community Manager Update!

Well howdy there forums family!! I am excited to announce that your friendly neighbourhood moderators, myself and @Peregrinefalcon, have stepped into the role of Community Manager for a time! Whilst it is only a temporary arrangement, we hope that while we are here we can continue to work in service of the forums family. We consider it a privilege to be able to be here to build and guide this community for the time being.  

We’ve both been part of the forums community for a number of years and are super passionate about the incredible and supportive space we know this to be. I figured we would formally introduce ourselves and invite you to come say hi!

So without further ado ~

Ahoy hoy! I’m @Jynx, I’ve been with SANE for over three years now and have always adored getting to be involved with this fabulous community. I’m a self-described chaotic ADHD gremlin, and I’m passionate about using my lived experience of neurodiversity and mental health struggles to support and guide others. In my own life, I live alone with my 10-month old kitten named Trixie, who lemme tell you is continuously living up to her name. I love nature adventures, doofing, video games, and my absolute favourite way to express myself is through dancing! 🕺 I really look forward to continuing to be part of this phenomenal community, honestly you all give me life!! 

~ * ~

Hey team! @Peregrinefalcon checking in! You may have seen my name around, especially on weekends. I have been here at SANE since 2020 and have always had such a soft spot for the Forums. The beautiful support and connection that happens here is truly so heartwarming and I feel like you are all my virtual buddies! I have my own lived experience of mental health and can resonate strongly with so many members here. A couple of fun facts about me are that I love bird photography, coffee, chill time in nature, and I also have a twin brother. My username is derived from one of my favourite birds, the Peregrine Falcon! 🦅

~ * ~

So that's us!

Give us a shout if you have any questions - about us, the forums, or anything else you feel curious about! We're excited to be here with you all 🤗😜

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Community Manager Update!

Hi @Jynx and @Peregrinefalcon 

Is @GrevilleaBlooms taking time away or not with us here anymore?

Re: Community Manager Update!

Hey @Zoe7 ,

@GrevilleaBlooms is on an extended period of leave at the moment.

Hope that answers your question 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance