Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: News about me!

Thank you @Adge
I will really miss being around!
I have really appreciated your contribution and insight, particularly in Topic Tuesdays (that goes for you too @Former-Member - you're both add so much value - particularly in those sessions!)

Hi @NatalieS
No worries at all! I understand how frustrating technology can be - so I always want to help out asap on that stuff.

Thank you for your well wishes.
All the best!

Awww @NikNik Heart writing from my mobile as computer is at the doctors  @Mazarita, @Jacques, @Former-Member, @MoonGal, , @Kurra, @Teej, @Sahara, @frog, @greenpea 

Thanks heaps @NikNik

We will try to keep up the good work & insights, I'm sure.

The Topic Tuesdays definitely are good value - & Friday Feast (by the way) too.

Adge

Thanks @NikNik :Heart

Golly @NikNik........11,000 people...... I'm going to miss you heaps but know that you need to move forward in your job..... you have been 

so cheery

smiley

positive

thank you my friend

Arlo what you doing ?Arlo what you doing ?Unknown.jpegArlo, me and little Buddha send you our love goodbyeeeee xx

oh, typical..... I'm too late.... oops 

@NikNik - thank you for your work and dedication to this community. All the best with your new ventures.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance