Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

-

-

supernova
Senior Contributor

Re: Anger management

Hi All,

Just a friendly reminder that this week’s Topic Tuesday is all about anger! @kristin@Alessandra1992,@Former-Member, @Uggbootdiva@PeppiPatty@ivana maybe this would be a good space to share some of your thoughts and experiences of dealing with anger. @Mosaic will be unpacking anger to help us learn some strategies and gain some insights to manage this challenging emotion. We'll cover what causes anger, ways to prevent anger by identifying triggers, and discuss ways you can better manage it.  We encourage you to get involved!

All the best

supernova.

Re: Anger management

dEar All,

I wont be able to be here....me and hub. are going to visit former school friend in Bridgetown for a couple of days but Im so interested in what the topic is!

Can I bring in some pionters now??

1. I think in my journey.....my furious anger came out in little bursts over a few years and leaked out of my body slowly......

Does this make sense to others?

@Alessandra1992 and @kristin, if your your around, I was called something else but isnt relevant anymore so changed my name......I was Just another47yr before.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance