Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Shaz51
Community Guide

Help !!! decissions

My hubby is finding it harder to make decissions , he is happy if i end up making them for him

and hubby is thinking of going back to the Mental health team but has to start all over again because he cancel their help a little while ago

we have rang up for help but we will have to start all over again

I don`t know what to do ?? to do this or that because he changes his mind all the time

Now he  want to keep seeing one of the mental health team but not the others , - can you do that ??

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Help !!! decissions

Hi @Shaz51 I dont know about the specifics of having a mental health team.  He will just have to try it out. 

Sometimes we also need space.  You are so hardworking and so much by his side, let him deal with the system and let the system do its thing. I hope he gets the best out of it.  Stand back a little. So you are not overly yo-yoing in response to his changes of mind. Let things be a little of fact, supportive but not too involved. Try and separate the household from his business and from his personal well0being. Hard I know.  I was in a company with husband for a while. Do you have anything that you do just for you?

thank you @Appleblossom HeartHeart

You are totally right xx

had a big talk with my mum yesterday , which was what i needed

My hubby has made a deission , he isvnot going back to the mental health team , and he has decided to stay on his old medications

so I said it is up to you

and i have started on some of the advices from my mum and from my online family

He is more relaxed after deciding on what he wants to dao

Some great advice from @Appleblossom

@Shaz51 hope you can take a step back every now and then to take a care for you. Taking that step back, I think, can help gain some energy to take some steps forward. 

thank you @CherryBomb Heart

I will try , I find I will do ok for a little while and then end up back where I was again

How can I keep up the balance , some tips and advice will be great to keep it going more than one week

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance