Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Sleeping too much

Feeling like that myself today @Former-Member ....

Let's just make something out if today, an worry about tomorrow, tomorrow ....

Big hugs ....

I'm out shortly, but walking through each om hour in the best way I can put the hour together, and thinking of you as I do ....

You do the same ... deal ? .... and I'll be back in later to see how we're doing ....

💕
Former-Member
Not applicable

OK, thanks
Former-Member
Not applicable

❤❤@Tawney...it will be better another day. I know.

Oops @Former-Member .... :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Confused the threads on my phone while I was out ... chatted to you on QUOTES ....

Home with headache now .... taking a nap .... back later ...

❤️💕

hi @Former-Member  😏

Former-Member
Not applicable

Faith-and-Hope said:
"How are you doing @Former-Member ?
Is your back up to a walk today ?
That's one ticked off my list ....
Made it to 💒 for half an hour ...
Had a coffee for breakfast, but a big church lunch today .... plus headache .... grrrr .... hanging in there to go home and take a nap....
You ?
----------------------------------
Hi faith-and-hope, sounds like you got a few things done. Good for you.
I just ate, made a meatloaf, won't use that recepie again, yuk. Emptied tlamother trailer load, the back isn't too bad, resting g a lot. Didn't make it to cch, just not up to a crowd of people today, not sure why. 😕
. Still gave hea
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yep I do @Former-Member. Today especially. It's been a really hard slog trying to hold it together at various points. I could have quite easily lost it. Just hanging in there now too so thinking of you without much advice right now but with empathy. Been trying all day to keep the negatives away (she's a poet and didn't know it😝) I've wanted to trash my struggle thread at various times today too just wanting to scream, thinking I just have here, sorry. Hoping you're doing alright. Sending hugs💜😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @Former-Member, sounds like you need to go for a walk, burn off some sweet, breathe deep, stretch the body. Or not. Dl

Dream of dasie fields, small birds, lost loved ones visiting, dancing in the shade of a large mulberry tree heavy laden with fruit. My girl running with friends and smiling. My son hand in hand with his love, smiling, glad to be visiting. Soft sunshine on my face. I drift, drift away into the clouds and see. So beautiful, so free, unknown but calm, bless'd bumblebees...
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Former-Member. I think I was meant to try and cheer you up, sorry I failed a bit with that. Loved your positive visual descriptions. The fully laden mulberry tree sounded like something magical to me as did the thought of you watching your happy children.  Im lying in bed really exhausted and feeling so frustrated that I just don't have the energy to get through a day, pretty much any day. It was great you achieved so much again today. Crossing fingers your back thinks so tomorrow too. I did feel like getting things done here today but started stressing about EVERYTHING. Decided watching my son would be the best and it was but it wasn't peaceful, I was on edge for most of it. Man I'm on a whinge fest, so sorry. Think I should hibernate for a while. I hope you find some things tomorrow that help you feel like your still achieving lots and helps you feel good about you. 💜😊

@Former-Member..no 'jumps' to paraphrase youSmiley Happy sounds like you actually did have a winMan LOL

Former-Member
Not applicable

Cheers @TAB. Probably need someone to keep me honest - do what I tell others 😜😝💜😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance