Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Flower88
Senior Contributor

Read the below! :)

For everyone on here fighting the the fightable fight! Listen to the song fighter by Christina Aguilera when you feel down, anxious or all of the above. Remember you all are strong and sometimes I think if I didn't get my anxiety I wouldn't have been woken up to the stuff that was destroying me. 😀💪
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Read the below! :)

Hey @Flower88, love this suggestion.  I'm not sure if it serves the same purpose but I love Viva La Vida by Coldplay.  It picks me up everytime.  I wonder if we've done this in a thread before?  Pick-me up music.  It would be good to know what works for others.

Hi @suzanne probably have 🙂 I find my anxiety levels drop listening to it last night. I love alittle pick me up song
Former-Member
Not applicable

Music that's upbeat is a great pick me up. It can also get you moving, change your physiology and take your mind off negative thoughts.

I personally like 70's Rock - Zepplin, Rolling Stones

Hi @Former-Member that's good music 🙂 I feel it makes a difference to your mental health and well being
Former-Member
Not applicable

It definitely does @Flower88
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance