Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Denv12
Senior Contributor

Things We Can Do For Free To Make Our Life Better.

I have found that there are simple things we can do for free that can help us feel better and look after our wellbeing. Try these:

1)Acupressure. Involves pressure points.Something as simple as rubbing pressure points.There are various websites that show diagrams of pressure points to ease symptoms like anxiety,fatigue,etc.You can find the pressure point diagrams on this link:

http://pointfinder.org/classic/acupoints.html

I also found more on a site called herbal shop.

2)Faster E.F.T.  Short for Faster Emotionally Focused Transformations. Not to be confused withanother technique called E.F.T, short for Emotional Freedom Technique.

Faster EFT was invented by Robert Smith. This is all about tapping gently on 7 particular pressure points.You can find out more at www.fastereft.com and learn all about it from there. Its safe to use everyday.You can also find step by step instructions,youtube videos,etc to learn all about it.There is even a support forum you can join for free to get advice about the technique.

I dont like suffering.I prefer to do things that reduce the severity of symptoms just to feel better.When things are free it makes life easier.I dont like waiting for cures. As I have chronic fatigue syndrome too I have to deal with this everyday.A lot of people dont do anything for themselves.Life is too short to wait.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Things We Can Do For Free To Make Our Life Better.

@Denv12 Some great exampled of free things you can do!

I enjoy journaling to get rid of stress, its free (sort of, you have to buy a note book) but it is a great free tool!

Outlanderali

There are some great free phone apps for meditation and relaxation too.

yup there are even a few mindfulness apps out there. 🙂

Walking in the bush and swimming in a lake or beach are 2 of my favourite things to do for free.

Go to the library. I like autobiographies. Make sure you get an uplifting one, you know something like A man born without a head becomes world famous artist and composer.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance