Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

Well I'm still awake @plasmo
I'm in bed too but sleep has run away from home.....If I haven't got to sleep by 3.45 I'm going to get up and start my day.
As long as I get some sleep at least I'll know I'm not going off the planet.
At least you should be nice and warm in bed.

@Kurra yeah i get too cold in the other room

Your responses are fine - @comet - I know you sometimes have trouble expressing yourself in writing

I am feeling much better this morning - but inclined to take it easy - a day like yesterday makes me feel as if I have been thrown against a wall - and it is my deceased mother's birthday - she had a good innings

About the night you nearly died - it is strange but we cannot discount those events - we can have supernatural events happening in our lives that we can never work out or account for

But I believe they happen - I have some stories of my own -

My belief is that we have guardian angels - and there is no way to prove this - but then - no way to disprove it either

Decadian

comet
Senior Contributor

Good morning @Decadian. Thanks for that, appreciate it. Am glad you are having a better day today, & plan to take it easy, I hope that works out for you...yes neighbor said the same thing about guardian angel.....only thing it could possibly have been honestly...hope you have a peaceful day & can take some pleasure from it..best wishes to you.

Thanks @comet

I am planning a quiet day - and I am having a hair cut - this is nice - I love having someone shampoo my hair

And it is a sunny day here and not windy - I could go and pick up my cat's food that is for her bladder disorder and I buy in bulk - but they didn't have any in on Monday - when I had a driver - but they got it in - but they will keep it until Friday when I have another driver

A peaceful day is definitely in order - I need to catch up on what I didn't do yesterday

I hope you are reasonably well today -

Decadian

Good morning to anyone who's around this morning.  Lots for me to catch up on here if I can but just wanted to say Hi before I start going through the notifications in my inbox.  Thanks to all who've mentioned me over the days I haven't been around.  I've just been mulling over things that came up in therapy and having quiet time off the computer.  Hope this finds you all well and attaining any goals you have for today.

Hi @Former-Member  @Faith-and-Hope  and @Mazarita   How are your days going today?

Hi @eth, good on you for taking some time out to just process things. Welcome back! 

Edit: we posted at almost exactly the same moment so I'm just editing this one. 

I wrote a pretty maudlin piece in the 'writing as therapy thread' this morning but am now feeling a bit better since my support worker came and we got out on the beach together (first time I've been there for over a month). Was lovely to see the ocean again even though my legs and feet were too sore to walk far, even with the orthotics. Will take a bit of building up over time again, I think. Hope you are travelling as well as possible.

Hi @Mazarita  I'll have a look at that thread in a minute and see if I can find your writing.

Great that you made in onto the beach.  When getting used to using the orthotics it completely changes the way our muscles are working together and it does take a while for them to adjust.  But even sitting on the beach must have been really nice for you.  

Edit :  I'm glad you're feeling a bit better than this morning.  Just read your other post.

@eth, yes, just being out there leaning against a rock with my lovely support worker picked me up somewhat. We did go for a little walk too. How are you going today?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance