Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

So, @eth, you planning to sleep or just push it through the day?

I was just relaxing on the couch @Snuchu.  I'll go now and try to have some sleep.  It's been good getting to know you a bit better.  Hope your day goes well  ðŸ™‚

@eth, it was nice talking to you too! You brightened up my day. 🙂

Good night, try to sleep!

Hi all.

I'm sitting at the art centre having a coffee, and listening to the crows (how do they go again @Silenus - "faaaaaasrrrrrk ! faaaaarrrrk !" 😉) and the background music.

S2 got himself here today, self-motivated. I think I'm in shock, it's so great !

I'm also feeling fuzzy and very tired. I think it's bsckwash. Trying to have a gentle day today.

🌷

Hahaha... you got it in one @Faith-and-Hope 🙂

I hope @Jacques is okay.

image.png

Me too.  How're you doing @Jacques?  You're in our thoughts.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope amd @suzanne, i am struggling, a close frind tried to end her life last night, i am devastated 😞

Hi @Jacques

you are in my thoughts, sending you lots of hugs xxxxooo

I'm sorry Jacques.  I know how much support you've been providing.  You have truly gone above and beyond.  There is nothing further you could have done.  Not without risking your own health.

I heard you might have been on chat with Lifeline.  Did you end up giving it a go?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance